Lutron MS-OPS2H-WH Maestro Sensor Occ/Vacancy Switch Whtby Lutron
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Can be switched to vacancy mode (manual-on, auto off)
- Great for small rooms like laundry rooms, closets, and bathrooms
- Senses daylight, so lights dont turn on inadvertently (optional)
- Simple, easy, and low cost way to bring light automation to your home
- Sleek design of Maestro controls
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft
- Works with all bulb types
Occupancy/vacancy sensors auto/manual on/auto-off with switch color=white Automatic on or set up occupancy/vacancy sensor to require manual-on operation. Ambient light detection feature prevents the lights from turning on automatically if there is enough ambient light already in the space. Precise light level control with a dim mer for any activity. Detects fine motions of room occupants. Lights automatically turn on to the level at which they were last used when the occupancy sensor activated the lights. Saves energy, sensor automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupie d. Delayed fade-to-off allows time to exit a room before lights turn off. Maximum capacity 150 watts CFL/LED. UL listed.
- Product Type
- Occupancy Switches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectonicsIn Wall Switches & ReceptaclesOccupancy & Vacancy Sensing Switches
- Shipping Weight
- 1.63 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.