Lufkin L1135-02 L1135 Tape Measure, 35 Ft L Blade, 1-3/16 in W Blade, Nylon Blade, Abs Caseby Lufkin
- Diamond-coated end hook grabs material from every direction and prevents slippage
- Narrow blade technology offers reduced weight when carrying a tape all day on the job site
- Matte nylon blade provides extended product life and glare reduction
- Optimized drum and spring design provides a compact case design that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Survives a 100 ft drop for real life, on the job durability
- Dual-sided blade print with vertical quick read scale on underside for overhead and hard to reach measurements
- 14 ft of unassisted standout
- Steel tether point offers increased safety capability when working at height
Introducing the toughest tapes to ever hit a jobsite. shockforce brings new meaning to the term high-performance with a full 14 ft of standout and the ability to survive a 100 ft drop onto solid concrete. add in a diamond coated 360 deg end hook that delivers 50% more gripping power, a two-sided blade with vertical markings on the back and class-leading ergonomics and you have a tape that's destined to be the new standard for trade professionals.
- Part Number
- 037103328311, 037103358257
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsTape Rulers & Measures 25 to 40 Feet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.