Lufkin CLA100R Professional Chalk Reel, 100 Ft L Line, Gear Rewind, 6:1 Gear Ratioby Lufkin
- 6:1 gear ratio, fold-away, rotating hub for faster rewind and reel protection during storage
- Single-hand hub lock allows user to stop line in place and snap lines with only one-hand
- Nesting end hook retracts into a nested position, protecting the hook from unwanted snags
- Reinforced string perfectly braided for the excellent balance between chalk retention and reduced overspray
- One-way chalk refill valve designed for quick refills without the mess
- Quarter turn release for secondary access to the chalk box
- Aluminum body
Crescent chalk reels are feature rich in order to make every pro's work easier. with a one-way refill valve and a quarter turn removable top, filling the chalk reel is quick and clean. a one-hand hub lock keeps the reel firmly secured and the end hook slides securely into a storage recess so it won't catch on other items in your tool bag. with a 6:1 gear ratio, retraction is fast and the compound braided line improves chalk retention for well defined lines, snap after snap.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMarking ToolsChalk Line Reels
- Shipping Weight
- 9.16 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.