Lufkin CL100B Contractor Chalk Reel With Chalk, 100 Ft L Line, 6:1 Gear Ratioby Lufkin
- 6:1 gear ratio, fold away, rotating hub for faster rewind and reel protection during storage
- Single hand hub lock allows user to stop line in place and snap lines with only one hand
- Nesting end hook retracts into a nested position, protecting the hook from unwanted snags
- Reinforced string perfectly braided for the best balance between chalk retention and reduced overspray
- One way chalk refill valve designed for quick refills without the mess
- Quarter-turn release for secondary access to the chalk box
- Reel sold with blue chalk
Crescent chalk reels are feature rich in order to make every pro's work easier. with a one way refill valve and a quarter-turn removable top, filling the chalk reel is quick and clean. a one hand hub lock keeps the reel firmly secured and the end hook slides securely into a storage recess so it won't catch on other items in your tool bag. with a 6:1 gear ratio, retraction is fast and the compound braided line improves chalk retention for well defined lines, snap after snap.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMarking ToolsChalk Line Reels
- Shipping Weight
- 5.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.