Lucas Oil Products 10013 Fuel Treatment, 1 Gal Bottle (Case of 4)by Lucas Oil Products
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
Fuel treatments multipurpose size 128 ounces Complies with the federal ultra low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles, locomotive, off road and marine diesel equipment engines. Contains no solvents. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and lower exhaust emissions throu gh a more complete combustion process. Formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. A blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. It cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and increases power while reducing fuel consumption. Should be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Increases the life of pumps and injectors. Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of fuel treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Product Type
- Diesel Fuel Treatments
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveFluids & LubricantsGas Fuel Additives ++
- Shipping Weight
- 32.81 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).