Louisville Ladder AS2104 Aluminum Step Ladder 4 Foot Type Iby Louisville Ladder
- Multi-functional ProTop (tm) with multiple tool slots
- Consists molded pail shelf
- Pinch-resistant spreader braces
- Steel gusset bracing
- Angled aluminum slip-resistant rubber feet
Aluminum stepladders type ii - as2100 series lightweight 250 pound duty rating lgth 4 feet wdth 18 inches wdth 18 inches
This Louisville 4 ft lightweight aluminum step ladder has a load capacity of 250 pounds, rated ANSI Type I. This ladder is equipped with the innovative ProTop (tm) with magnet and multiple tool slots, molded pail shelf, angled aluminum slip-resistant rubber feet, steel gusset bracing and pinch-resistant spreader braces. This ladder is ideal for painting. The Louisville AS2104 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA and OSHA. Includes PROTOP, a molded copolymer top with recessed hardware tray, paint bucket holder, drill slots, tool slots, magnet tray, pipe and 2 x 4 holder, and curved front surface for added comfort. Slip resistant aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread o n all four legs to provide sure footing. Heavy-duty plated steel spreader braces with double rivet hinge to protect user from pinched fingers. Manual closing, structural molded pail shelf. Skid resistant surface and outer retaining edge provide additional features. Meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA. Steps 3 inches wide.
- Product Type
- Step Ladders
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsLaddersWood, Aluminum & Fiberglass Step Ladders
- Shipping Weight
- 36.94 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).