Lomanco BIB14B Whirlybird Whirlybird Turbine Ventilator, 14 in Dia Throat, Aluminum, Blackby Lomanco
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- Riveted at every connection
- 21 air foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Large flashing for easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 mph
- Easy installation
- Reduces energy bills
- Reduces winter ice build up
- Big Whirly 14 in moves up to 37% more air than the 12 in
Turbine ventilators - internally braced - aluminum - 14 inches diameter - black Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearing system that ensures long life and no maintenance; all-aluminum rust free construction; exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 12/12 roof pitch; tested to withstand winds of 110 mph. Easy installation and reduces winter ice buildup. Bib14 miami dade county approved 10-0928.05. Bib14 features a 22 inch by 22 inch base and 20 inch height. Turbines are exhaust vents.
All LOMANCO? (r) Whirlybird? (r) turbines come with a lifetime transferable warranty. Simply put, you can't buy a better turbine. The turbine design features permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance. Other common features of the turbine are its rigid spider-type construction riveted at every connection and tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled edges to deflect water and 100% rust-free all-aluminum construction. The Whirlybird? (r) turbine's large flashing makes installation easy. The Whirlybird? (r) turbine's exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a 12/12 roof pitch for use on many roof applications. When installed properly, the Whirlybird? (r) turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup. Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearing system that ensures long life and no maintenance; all-aluminum rust free construction; exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 12/12 roof pitch; tested to withstand winds of 110 MPH. Easy installation and r educes winter ice buildup. Forever guarantee - residential use. BIB12 Dade County Approved 16-0510.26. BIB14 Miami Dade County Approved 15-0831.08. BIB12 features a 20 inches x 20 inches base and 17-1/4" height. BIB14 features a 22 inches x 22 inches base and 20 inches height. Turbi nes are exhaust vents.
- Product Type
- Roof Ventilators
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsRoof Turbines
- Shipping Weight
- 85.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).