Lomanco 2000 Ol Standard Power Vent, 120 V, Aluminumby Lomanco
- Deep drawn flange and unique rain shield keep water out
- Factory-set adjustable thermostat (Switches On at 100 deg and Off at 85 deg)
- Adjustable humidistat settings are minimum at 80%, normal at 42% and maximum at 20%
- 8x8 aluminum screen attached for insect protection
- Equipped with thermostat/humidistat combo switch
Power ventilators roof mount - aluminum All-aluminum construction. Deep drawn flange and rain shield keep water out. Factory-set adjustable thermostat switches on at 100 degrees and off at 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermostat features a"push to test" button. Balanced fan blades for quiet operatio n. 8 inches x 8 inches aluminum screen attached for insect protection. 20 inches x 23 inches base plate. Features 12 inches diameter blade. 3.4 Amp, 120 Volt, 1100 RPM motor. 11-0602.02 Miami Dade County approved.
- Product Type
- Roof Ventilators
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsPower Roof Ventilators
- Shipping Weight
- 47.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.