LL Building SSB960AWW GAF Slant Back Roof Louver Wth Wood (Case of 6)by LL Building
- Leading metal roof louver with fully enclosed hood to prevents rodent/insect infiltration and leaf/pine needle clogging
- An excellent choice against weather infiltration, especially in steep-slope applications
- Helps to resist virtually all types of weather infiltration
- Fewer vents needed for installation
- Pre-drilled nail holes make installation easier
Roof vents aluminum - slant back"gaf/master flow" finish=weathered wood Aluminum material resists rust. Fully enclosed hood to help prevent rodent/insect infiltration and leaf/pine needle clogging. Embossed finish hides scratches and resists wear. 12 percent larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes makes installation easie r, helps prevent leaks. 9- 7/8 inches opening; 18 inches x 201/2 flashing dimension. 60 sq. in. of net free ventilating area per vent. Dade County Approved. Florida Building Code (FBC) Approved for specified SKUs.
- Product Type
- Roof Louvers
- Part Number
- 005020699982, 050206999981
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsRoof Vents and Roof Louvers
- Shipping Weight
- 67.23 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.