LL Building IR65WW GAF Roof Louver, 5.88 in L, 18 in W, Resin, Weathered Wood, Bronze (Case of 6)by LL Building
- An excellent choice against weather infiltration, especially in steep-slope applications
- With UV inhibitors to maintain consistent color
- Fewer vents needed for installation
- 12% larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes makes installation easier, helps prevent leaks
- Helps deter bird and rodent infiltration prevents clogging from leaves and pine needles
- Hood is securely snapped in place (rather than tacked) to reduce chance of blow-off
Roof vents high impact resin slant back"gaf/master flow" color=weathered wood High impact resin. Scratch, crush, and dent resistant, with UV inhibitors to keep consistent color. 12 percent larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes, and a built-in screen to deter birds and rodents and prevent clogging. Slant back design to prevent weather infiltration especially in deep slope applications. Hood is snapped in place rather than tacked to reduce the chance of blow-off. 11- 3/4 inches x 10- 3/4 inches opening, 20- 1/4 inches x 18 inches flashing, 5- 7/8 inches H. 65 square inches of net free ventilating area. CSA Liste d.
- Product Type
- Roof Vents
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsRoof Vents and Roof Louvers
- Shipping Weight
- 65.93 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.