LL Building IR65G GAF Roof Louver, 5.88 in L, 18 in W, Resin, Gray (Case of 6)by LL Building
- Slant-back design is an excellent choice to help protect against weather infiltration, especially in steep-slope applications
- High-impact plastic resin construction with UV inhibitors to maintain consistent color
- 30% more ventilating capacity, a full 65 sq-in of net-free ventilating area (NFA) per vent
- Lower installation costs, fewer vents needed for roof installation
- 12% larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes makes installation easier and prevents leak
- Unique, built-in screen deters bird and rodent infiltration, thereby prevents clogging from leaves and pine needles
- Hood is securely snapped in place (rather than tacked) to reduce chance of blow-off
Roof vents high impact resin slant back"gaf/master flow" color=gray High impact resin. Scratch, crush, and dent resistant, with UV inhibitors to keep consistent color. 12 percent larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes, and a built-in screen to deter birds and rodents and prevent clogging. Slant back design to prevent weather infiltration especially in deep slope applications. Hood is snapped in place rather than tacked to reduce the chance of blow-off. 11- 3/4 inches x 10- 3/4 inches opening, 20- 1/4 inches x 18 inches flashing, 5- 7/8 inches H. 65 square inches of net free ventilating area. CSA Liste d.
- Product Type
- Roof Vents
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsBuilding Ventilation ProductsRoof Vents and Roof Louvers
- Shipping Weight
- 65.93 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.