Liquid Nails LN-907 Adhesive Const Hvy-Duty 10 Ounceby Liquid Nails
- Bonds in temperatures from 22 to 120 deg F for all season performance
- 200% stronger than fasteners alone
- Durable plastic tube for outdoor storage
Construction adhesive extreme heavy-duty interior/exterior size 10 ounces
Liquid Nails Extreme heavy-duty construction adhesive (LN-907) offers outstanding adhesion, durability and performance in extreme conditions, bonding in temperatures from 22 to 120 deg F. All weather, all season performance helps get the job done right in any condition. Also features a durable plastic tube for outdoor storage all year round. Certified by UL environment to meet the GREENGUARD gold standard as a low emitting material. Bonds in temperatures from 22-degrees to 120-degrees F for all season performance. Use on a wide range of construction materials, including plywood, waferboard, cementboard, particleboard, treated lumber and more. Housed in a durable plastic tube for outd oor storage. VOC compliant everywhere. Certified by UL Environment to meet the GREENGUARD Gold Standard as a low emitting material.
- Part Number
- 022078000218, 022078000355
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 1.14 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.