Liquid Nails LN-601 Adhesive Projct Rubb Base 10 Ounce (Case of 24)by Liquid Nails
- Strong durable bond
- Bonds most common building materials
- Bond remains flexible
- Adhesive can bridge gaps up to 3/8 in
Construction adhesive projects - interior waterproof rubber-based bulk - cartridge size 10 ounces Bonds common building materials: plywood, hardboard, paneling, drywall, furring strips, hardboard, ceramic fixtures, molding, and corkboard. Up to 10 minutes working time. Exceeds 350 psi, up to twice the strength of other similar class adhesives. Bond re mains flexible. Exceeds ASTM-C-557 requirements. Bridges gaps up to 3/8 inches. Using a 1/4 inches bead: 10.5 fl. oz. covers 32 lin. ft. and 29 fl. oz. covers 88 lin. ft.
Liquid Nails Project construction adhesive LN-601/LNP-601) is proven high-quality, waterproof adhesive that creates a strong durable bond that remains flexible, bridges gaps up to 3/8 in and offers up to 10 mins working time. A high-quality, solvent-based adhesive that creates a strong, durable and waterproof bond that remains flexible, bridges gaps up to 3/8" and offers up to 10 minutes working time.
- Part Number
- 022078601729, 022078698552
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 25.34 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).