Lenox LXAH3312 Speed Slot Hole Saw, 3-1/2 Inch Carbide Cutting Edgeby Lenox
- High performance carbide is welded to the cutting edge for durability and to help prevent tooth loss
- Aggressive tooth design drills through wood, steel, stainless, cast iron, fiber cement & plaster
- Patented Speed Slot (r) staircase design has multiple leverage points for easy plug ejection
- Drills through thick materials in one pass
- Tall body easily drills through 2X dimensional lumber for rough-in work
Lenox speed slot hole saw, 400 rpm aluminum, 140 rpm stainless steel, 50 rpm fiber glass, 110 rpm ceramic tile, 50 rpm iron speed, 3-1/2 in diameter, carbide cutting edge, applicable materials: abrasives, cast iron, stainless steel, steel, wood, suitable for: snap-back 2l, 6l arbor models
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 3-1/8 thru 3-7/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 12.96 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.