Lenox LXAH3214 Speed Slot Hole Saw, 2-1/4 in Dia, Carbide Cutting Edge, 2 in Pilot Drillby Lenox
- High performance carbide is welded to the cutting edge for durability and to help prevent tooth loss
- Aggressive tooth design drills through wood, steel, stainless, cast iron, fiber cement & plaster
- Patented Speed Slot? (r) staircase design has multiple leverage points for easy plug ejection
- Drills through thick materials in one pass
- Tall body easily drills through 2X dimensional lumber for rough-in work
Lenox speed slot hole saw, 600 rpm aluminum, 210 rpm stainless steel, 80 rpm fiber glass, 170 rpm ceramic tile, 70 rpm iron speed, 2 in pilot drill, 2-1/4 in diameter, carbide cutting edge, applicable materials: abrasives, cast iron, stainless steel, steel, wood, suitable for: snap-back 2l, 6l arbor models
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 2-1/4 thru 2-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 6.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.