Lenox LXAH321116 Hole Saw Ct 2-11/16in (68mm)by Lenox
- High performance carbide is welded to the cutting edge for durability and to help prevent tooth loss
- Aggressive tooth design drills through wood, steel, stainless, cast iron, fiber cement & plaster
- Patented Speed Slot? (r) staircase design has multiple leverage points for easy plug ejection
- Drills through thick materials in one pass
- Tall body easily drills through 2X dimensional lumber for rough-in work
Lenox Speed Slot Hole Saw, 500 rpm Aluminum, 180 rpm Stainless Steel, 60 rpm Fiber Glass, 120 rpm Ceramic Tile, 60 rpm Iron, 2-11/16 in Dia, Cutting Edge Material: Carbide, Applicable Materials: Abrasives, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Steel, Wood, Suitable for: Snap-Back 2L, 6L Arbor Models Multi material, carbide cutting edge.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 2-9/16 thru 3 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 8.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.