Lenox LXAH3118 Speed Slot Hole Saw, 1-1/8 in Dia, Carbide Cutting Edge, 1 in Pilot Drillby Lenox
- High performance carbide is welded to the cutting edge for durability and to help prevent tooth loss
- Aggressive tooth design drills through wood, steel, stainless, cast iron, fiber cement & plaster
- Patented Speed Slot (r) staircase design has multiple leverage points for easy plug ejection
- Drills through thick materials in one pass
- Tall body easily drills through 2X dimensional lumber for rough-in work
Lenox speed slot hole saw, 1100 rpm aluminum, 420 rpm stainless steel, 170 rpm fiber glass, 330 rpm ceramic tile, 140 rpm iron, pilot drill size: 1 in, 1-1/8 in dia, cutting edge material: carbide, applicable materials: abrasives, cast iron, stainless steel, steel, wood, suitable for: snap-back 5l arbor models
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 1-1/16 thru 1-3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 3.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.