Lenox 21061 156G 12 Inch 6 Tooth Reciprocating Blade Goldby Lenox
- Reinforced tooth design and precision applied titanium coating dissipate heat and provides extended blade life
- Titanium coating makes teeth more wear-resistant so they stay sharp for quicker cuts
- Bi-metal design stands up to the most demanding applications
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal -wood cutting titanium coated"gold" teeth per inch=6 length 12 inch card of 5 Reinforced tooth design and precision applied titanium coating dissipates heat. T2 Technology delivers up to longer blade life and faster performance in metal cutting applications; designed to minimize friction and heat build-up while cutting through the widest variety of metal materials.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 12 Inch
- Part Number
- 21061 156G
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 10.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.