Lenox 20985 HSF 120 12 Inch Handsaw Pvc Blade And Handleby Lenox
- Teeth cut on the pull stroke and not on the push stroke for safety
- Rubberized handles allow for confident handling even in cold, hot, wet or dirty environments
- Easily mount the blade on the bottom of handle for flush cutting applications
Pvc/abs handsaws pvc/abs pipe blade lgth 12 inches Wide, rigid carbon steel blade with precision milled teeth. Cuts through any diameter plastic pipe, wood and nail-embedded wood. Cuts on push and pull strokes. Blade resists flexing, attaches to handle with single screw. Lightweight aluminum handle with large opening hand grip for max finger clearance and enough room for gloves. 10 teeth per inch.
- Product Type
- Handsaw Blades
- 12 Inch
- Part Number
- 20985 HSF 120
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsPlumbing ToolsPipe & Tubing Cutters
- Shipping Weight
- 13.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.