Lenox 20587 S956R Tuff Tooth 9 Inch 6 Tooth Reciprocating Saw Bladeby Lenox
- Power Blast Technology strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- Patented T2 technology reduces cutting force on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- Patented design and optimized tooth forms for wood cutting and ultimate durability
- Engineered for performance this blade can handle the widest variety of metal materials providing an optimized cutting experience
- Long-lasting, fast cutting and versatile
- Angled blade tip style
- Common tooth variations include the number of teeth per inch and pitch pattern
- TUFF TOOTH? design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal -wood/metal cutting rental"tuff tooth" carded teeth per inch=6 length 9 inch Matrix II type alloy high speed steel, 8 percent Cobalt cutting edge. Shatter resistant blade and shock resistant precision milled teeth. Tuff tooth technology for smoother feel, faster cut, longer blade life and reduced blade strippage. Universal shank. Applications: Fast Cuts in Wood, Nail-Embedded Wood and Non-Ferrous Metal up to 3/16 inches thick.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 9 Inch
- Part Number
- 20587 S956R
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 1.08 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.