Lenox 20567 S618R Tuff Tooth 6 Inch 18 Tooth Reciprocating Bladeby Lenox
- Power Blast Technology strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- Patented T2 technology reduces cutting force on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- Advanced metal cutting tooth forms provide faster and more efficient cutting in the widest variety of materials
- Long-lasting, fast cutting and versatile
- Spring steel backing is virtually unbreakable
- Universal shank
- Angled blade tip style
- Common tooth variations include the number of teeth per inch and pitch pattern
- TUFF TOOTH? design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer
Reciprocating saw blades bi-metal -metal cutting rental"tuff tooth" vinyl pouch teeth per inch=18 length 6 inch Design provides long blade life that is shatter resistant; bi-metal design provides the flexibility and durability single-metal blades can't. Applications: Non-Ferrous & Thin Metal.
Design provides long blade life that is shatter resistant; bi-metal design provides the flexibility and durability single-metal blades can't. Applications: Non-Ferrous & Thin Metal.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- 20567 S618R
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 1.08 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.