Lenox 20565 S614R Tuff Tooth 6 Inch 14 Tooth Reciprocating Blade (Case of 5)by Lenox
- Power Blast Technology strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
- Patented T2 technology reduces cutting force on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials
- Advanced metal cutting tooth forms provide faster and more efficient cutting in the widest variety of materials
- Long-lasting, fast cutting and versatile
- Universal shank
- Angled blade tip style
- Common tooth variations include the number of teeth per inch and pitch pattern
- TUFF TOOTH? design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer
Reciprocating saw blades wood/plastic/metal cutting carded size 3/4 inches x 6 teeth per inch=14 T2 technology blade design that delivers up to 100 percent longer blade life and 25 percent faster performance in metal cutting applications. Shatter resistant, bi-metal design provides the flexibility and durability single-metal blades can't. Application s: Non-Ferrous & Medium Metals.
- Product Type
- Reciprocating Saw Blades
- 6 Inch
- Part Number
- 20565 S614R
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.