Lenox 2044467 4.5" Metalmax Type 27 Cut-Off Wheel
- METALMAX (tm) delivers 1000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes
- Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cut-off wheels
- The cutting depth stays the same throughout its life, meaning better control, reach and precision
- With LENOX METALMAX (tm) there is less odor and dust residue as the wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives
- LENOX METALMAX (tm) is recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals
Lenox metalmax (tm) is designed for use in the same power tools as bonded abrasive wheels, at the same rpms and feed forces. no changes in operating settings are required. use lenox metalmax (tm) as you would a bonded abrasive wheel.