Lenox 1991476 Jgsw Bld U-Shnk Bi-Mtl 5-1/4in 2 Cardby Lenox
- Versatile design, thick, wide teeth provide durability to cut metal and nail embedded wood, deep gullets maintain speed in wood
- Power Blast Technology? (r) increases durability high-speed blasting along the tang strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability
Jig saw blades general purpose bi-metal lgth in=5-1/4 tpi=10 tpi=10
Lenox Jig Saw Blade, Teeth per Inch: 10, Shank Type: U, 5-1/4 in L, 3/8 in W, 0.05 in Thick, Cut Material: Metal, Plastic, Wood Versatile design. Thick, wide teeth provide durability to cut metal and nail embedded wood. Deep gullets maintain speed in wood. High speed blasting along the tang strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesJig Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 2.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.