Lenox 1972922 Metalmax Cut-off Wheel, 5 in Dia, 3/64 in Thick, 7/8 in Arbor, 40, 50 Grit, Diamond Abrasiveby Lenox
- Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications
- The cutting depth stays the same throughout its life meaning better control, reach and precision
- Less odor and dust residue as the wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives
- Delivers 1000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes
- 30X longer life than thin bonded cut-off wheels
Lenox metalmax??? is designed for use in the same power tools as bonded abrasive wheels, at the same rpm and feed forces. no changes in operating settings are required. use lenox metalmax??? as you would a bonded abrasive wheel.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesMetal Cutter Abrasive Wheels 2 to 6 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.