Lenox 1779670 Snap-Back Hole Saw Adaptor 1-1/4 To 6 Inch 3/8 Inch Shankby Lenox
- 1/2 in hex shank quick change for engagement or disengagement of drive pins
- For Use with Hole Saws 1-1/4 to 6 in. Hole Saws
- Hardened carbon steel for strength split point pilot bit for quick starts
Snap-Back hole saw arbor, quick change, drive off pins, not threads to prevent the threads from stripping. Prevents hole saw locking on arbor. No adaptor required. Arbor threads directly onto hole saw with no tools needed. Fits 1-1/4 inch to 6 inch hole Saw, for 3/8 inch or larger drill chucks.
- Product Type
- Hole Saw Arbors
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saw Pilots, Arbors & Mandrels
- Shipping Weight
- 7.04 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.