Lehigh Group 10186 16 By 250 Foot Solid Braided Nylon Ropeby Lehigh Group
- Does not flatten out under a load
- Elasticity allows it to absorb sudden shock loads
- Excellent handling characteristics. Works exceptionally well in blocks and on winches
- Excellent line for anchor, mooring, dock and utility lines
- Strong, firm uniformly round rope
Nylon rope solid braided white - spool dia 1/2 inches length 250 feet. Nylon rope solid braided white - spool dia 1/2 inches length 250 feet. 1/2 inch x 250 foot, white, solid braided nylon cord, load limit 270 lb, spool. Extremely strong, soft, lightweight cord with excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals. Solid braided construction stays round and works well in pulleys. Superior strength, stretches under load. Not spliceable.
- Product Type
- 1/2 Inch by 250 Foot
- Part Number
- 079085101865, 035283261640
- Related Departments
- FastenersRope, Cord & AccessoriesRope & Cord - Nylon Bulk Rolls
- Shipping Weight
- 13.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.