Larsen WCQ06 Weld Crete 1 Quart Concrete Bonding Agentby Larsen
- Bonds new concrete, stucco, tile setting beds and terrazzo to any structurally sound surface
- Open time to your advantage in bonding to concrete shear walls when you need a time lapse between application of bonding agent
Concrete bonding agent interior/exterior"weld crete" size=quart Bonds new concrete, stucco, tile setting beds and terrazzo to any structurally sound surface. Also used for bonding setting beds for ceramic tile, bonding portland cement plaster and stucco mixes, and to bond to surfaces such as brick, block, tile, marble, metal, glass block, soundly adhered paint and silicone. Incorporates polyvinyl acetate homopolymer in a patented formulation. Can be painted on in a single application 1 hour to 10 days prior to concrete placement. ASTM C-932 Tensile bond strength. ASTM C-78 Flexural bond strength. ASTM C-1042 Shear bond strength. ASTM C-109 temperature range. Covers approximately 200 to 300 sq. ft. per gallon depending on method of application, temperatures, porosity and texture of the substrate. Blue and non-bleeding.
- Product Type
- Concrete Bonding Agent
- Part Number
- 716076210006, 716076213007
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsConcrete Additives & Bonders
- Shipping Weight
- 2.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).