Kwikset 740J 15 SMT CP K4 Juno Keyed Entry Lockset Smartkey Satin Nickelby Kwikset
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Exposed screws on the interior knob
- Kwikset door knobs are available in multiple styles and finishes
- Featuring Smartkey security (tm), which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Smartkey security (tm) is compatible with Kwikset keyway
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks
Entry knob lockset with ultramax security in a hancock style with a 6 way adjustable latch - round corner strike, kwikset signature series in a satin nickel finish, juno entry lockset with smart key rekeying, 6 way adjustable steel latch fits both 2-3/8 inch and 2-3/4 inch backsets, collar included to convert 7/8 inch diameter latch to 1 inch diameter drive in latch, round and square corner face plate included, round corner strike, concealed screws, e-z install, ansi grade 2 certified, limited lifetime mechanical warranty, limited lifetime finish warranty, clear pack. For keyed exterior doors. Both knobs lock or unlock by key outside or turnbutton inside. Features titanium alloy throwbolt core, anti-pick 6 pin system and ultra-strike for jamb brace. Door prep: 2-1/8 inch cross bore, 1 inch edge bore, 1 inch by 2-1/4 inch latch face. Backset: 2-3/8 inch - 2-3/4 inch adjustable. Door thickness: 1-3/4 inch doors standard and 2-1/4 inch doors optional. Cylinder: 5-pin. Faceplates: 1 inch by 2-1/4 inch round corner. Strike: 2-1/4 inch full lip. Bolt: 1 inch throw. Nickel plated. Handing: Reversible for right or left hand doors. Ansi/bhma: Grade 2.
Juno's elegant, traditional style blends ideally with most design styles while adhering to the high industry standards of the American National Standards Institute boasting an ANSI Grade 2 high residential durability rating. For keyed exterior doors. Both knobs lock or unlock by key outside or turnbutton inside. Features titanium alloy throwbolt core, anti-pick 6 pin system and ultra-strike for jamb brace. DOOR PREP: 2-1/8" Cross Bore, 1 inch Edge Bore, 1 inch x 2-1/4" Latch Face. BA CKSET: 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" adjustable. DOOR THICKNESS: 1-3/4" doors standard and 2-1/4" doors optional. CYLINDER: 5-pin. FACEPLATES: 1 inch x 2-1/4" round corner. STRIKE: 2-1/4" full lip. BOLT: 1 inch throw. Nickel plated. HANDING: Reversible for right or left hand doors. ANSI/BHMA: Grade 2.
- Satin Nickel
- Product Type
- Entry Knob Locksets
- Part Number
- 740J 15 SMT CP K4
- Related Departments
- HardwareLocks, Locksets, Keys And Lock AccessoriesKeyed Entry Locks And LeversEntry Knob Locksets Kwikset & Weiser
- Shipping Weight
- 3.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.