Kreg Tool KPHA308 300 Drill Bit, Easy-Setby Kreg Tool
- Stepped drill bit, stop collar and thickness gauge/wrench for Kreg? (r) pocket-hole jigs
- Stop collar window aligns with etched markings on drill bit for easy setup
- Thickness gauge measures material thickness, has built-in hex wrench
Add a second bit to your kreg? (r) 300 series pocket-hole jig or update any kreg jig to make building wood projects with boards and plywood even easier. the kreg? (r) easy-set pocket-hole drill bit with step collar and gauge/wrench is the same stepped bit that comes with 300 series kreg pocket hole jigs. this drill bit works with materials from 1/2 in to 1-1/2 in thick and features engraved markings for 1/2 in, 3/4 in, 1-1/2 in, along with the matching easy-set stop collar. the material thickness gauge allows you to easily determine material thickness from 1/2 in to 1-1/2 in easily, too. a 1/4 in hex-shank fits all standard quick-change chucks. compatible with all kreg pocket-hole jigs.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersDowling Jigs & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 3.68 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.