Kreg Tool KMA2750 Accu-Cut Expansion Pack, Aluminumby Kreg Tool
- Double the cutting capacity of the Accu-Cut by adding two more sections of track to make cuts up to 100 in L
- Easily and quickly break down panels and plywood with a circular saw at any angle
- Same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance as the Accu-Cut
- Make the cuts you need anywhere by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
- Aircraft-quality aluminum with dual anti-chip, anti-slip guide strips
Double the cutting capacity of your accu-cut (tm) with the accu-cut expansion pack. it connects easily to your accu-cut to deliver the same straight, accurate, splinter-free performance on cuts up to 100 in long. make the cuts you need at any length and angle on panels, plywood and mdf. the accu-cut expansion pack brings the same consistent, dependable performance to your projects that you expect from the accu-cut but allows you to guide your circular saw along an even longer aluminum track for support through the entire cut. the anti-slip, anti-chip guide strips extend through all four track pieces to bring the same tearout protection and stability to your cuts, no matter the length. it's easy to transform your accu-cut into a high-performance, 100 in track guide with the accu-cut expansion pack. simply connect the two guide tracks to your accu-cut whenever you need to make longer cuts. take your saw and track to your workpiece to make any length cut anywhere.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesSaw Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 6.81 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.