Kreg Tool KBCIC In-Line Clamp, 250 Pound Clamping, Plastic Bodyby Kreg Tool
- Easy-to-use contoured dial adjusts easily
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Versatile clamp shoe holds multiple shapes
- Long pushrod provides 4-3/4 in adjustment range
- Benchtop in-line clamping, peg fits standard 3/4 in or 20 mm bench dog hole, swivels 360 deg to apply clamping force in any direction
- 1/2 in clamp shoe height sits below surface of 3/4 in material, holds multiple shapes including corners
- Durable plastic construction
By applying pressure from the side, rather than from overhead, the in-line clamp stays out of the way as you work. a peg that fits into any 3/4 in dia hole holds the clamp in place, so the in-line clamp makes it possible to get more from any bench with dog holes or any work surface where you can drill holes. the in-line clamp also makes a perfect companion to the kreg mobile project center. the in-line clamp gives you the helping hand you need, when you need it, with the versatility and power you want for a wide variety of do-it-yourself and woodworking tasks. the clamp applies up to 250 pounds of clamping force and swivels to clamp from any angle on almost any shape workpiece or assembly.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsVises, Sawhorses and Work BenchesBench Vises & Shop Vises
- Shipping Weight
- 5.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.