Kreg Tool KBCBA Bench Clamp Base, Cast Aluminum, for: Bench Clampsby Kreg Tool
- Easy to use tool-free installation makes it easy to install, remove and move to different locations
- Durable aluminum base and heavy-duty anchor bolt hold up to rugged use
- Versatile use on almost any work surface that has 3/4 in or 20 mm bench dog holes or drill your own
- Adjustable base can swivel 360 deg to place clamping pressure wherever you need it
- Adaptable works with any Kreg bench clamp
- Movable to allow use on more than one work surface
- Benchtop hold-down clamping when used in conjunction with Kreg bench clamp
The bench clamp base makes it possible to use the power and convenience of kreg bench clamps on any work surface, so you can create a versatile clamping station almost anywhere. the bench clamp base is a perfect companion to the kreg mobile project center and it allows you to get more from any work surface that's equipped with 3/4 in or 20 mm bench dog holes. or, you can simply drill a hole in any work surface and easily attach the bench clamp base and just as easily remove it when not in use or move it to another location. tool-free installation allows you to set up the bench clamp base in seconds. just slip the anchor bolt through the hole and tighten the locking knob. slide a kreg bench clamp into the base and you're all set. and you can move or store away the bench clamp base just as quickly, so it's there when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsVises, Sawhorses and Work BenchesBench Vises & Shop Vises
- Shipping Weight
- 13.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.