Klein Tools 11048 Stripper/Cut Wire 2Strp 6.25Inby Klein Tools
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- One stripping hole for 10 AWG solid wire
- Paired stripping holes for 14 and 12 AWG solid wire
- Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation
- Shear-type cutting blades for square, clean cuts
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Strips two wires in a single motion
Wire stripper/cutters spring loaded action color coded handles lgth 6 inches -1/4 Strips two wires in a single motion. Paired stripping holes for 14 and 12 AWG solid wire. One stripping hole for 10 AWG solid wire. Shear-type cutting blades for square, clean cuts. Narrow nose fits into tight places. Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes. Spring-loaded action for self-opening. Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation. Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction. Black-oxide finish resists corrosion. Color-coded ha ndles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire. Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip. Wire looping and bending holes. Strips and cuts 10, 12, 14 AWG solid.
- Product Type
- Wire Stripper/Cutters
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical & LightingElectrical Tools & TestersCrimping & Wire Cutting Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 6.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.