Klein Tools 1001 All Purpose Electricians Wire Cutter Tool, 2 Wire Cutters, 1 At Tip, The Other Halfway Back Near Stripping Holes.by Klein Tools
- 2-wire cutters, one at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holes double the utility of this tool
- Crimps 7 to 8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices
- Cuts and strips 8 to 22 AWG solid and 10 to 26 AWG stranded wire
- Cleanly shears bolts
- Pivot nut adjusts tension
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort
- Wire cutter in nose and below pivot
- Crimping dies color coded for easy identification
Stripper/cutter/crimpers multi-purpose Two wire cutters. Crimps 7-8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices. Cuts and strips stranded wire, shears bolts. Pivot nut adjusts tension. Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles. Cuts bolt sizes 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24 and 10- 32. Strips and cuts wire sizes 10 - 26 AWG stranded (4.0 -.14 mm) & 8 - 22 AWG solid (6.0 -.34 mm). Red handle, 8- 1/2 inches length,.47 pounds.
- Product Class
- Cable Cutters
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsElectrical Tools & TestersCrimping & Wire Cutting Tools
- Shipping Weight
- 13.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.