Keson NR18100 Tape Measure, 100 Ft L Blade, 3/8 in W Blade, Steel Blade, Abs Case, Gray Caseby Keson
- Better plastic and molding shapes for increased durability
- Double screws hold the housing together in the event of a drop
- Better blade axle to reduce breakage due to the weight of the tape if dropped
- Tough, double nylon-coated steel blades
- Break-resistant under severe use in the field
- 3/8 in wide blade reduces wind drift and tape weight
- Metal-reinforced crank handle for durability
Keson steel tape has been providing customers with accurate measurements. they are used in the harshest conditions in which people measure and they stand to the only test that matters field performance.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsTape Rulers & Measures Long - 50 Feet and Over
- Shipping Weight
- 2.77 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.