Johnson Level RAS-1 Aluminum Rafter Angle Square 7 Inchby Johnson Level
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Continuous scribing notches is ideal for ripping at 3-1/2 and 5-1/2 in
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2 in, 3 in and 3-1/2 in
- Low-glare, protective powder-coated finish
- Integrated bottle opener in the center of the square
7 inch aluminum rafter square. Features a solid aluminum cast body with exclusive CNC machined edges, permanent molded gradations, and a low-glare, protective powder coat finish. The thick edge is useful as a saw guide with continuous scribing notches. Ideal for ripping at 3- 1/2 inches and 5- 1/2 inches. Can also be used as a ruler or can be used to measure angles. The diagonal edge has markings for laying out rafters, roof trim, and stair angles.
- Product Type
- Rafter Squares
- Part Number
- 049448727117, 049448727995
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsSquares Drywall, Framing & Rafter
- Shipping Weight
- 9.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.