Johnson Level 40-6517 Rotary Laser Self Leveling Kitby Johnson Level
- Self-leveling in horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90 deg split beam
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Illuminated vertical vial
Ideal for small jobsites, this rotary self-levels in the horizontal plane and manually levels in the vertical plane. The rotary also features an illuminated vertical vial and adjustable rotational speeds of 200, 400 or 600 rpm. Accuracy is never a problem thanks to the visual and audible alarms that alert you when the rotary is beyond its leveling range and the locking compensator that protects the inner pendulum during transport. With the included wall/ceiling mount, 8 ft grade rod, detector and clamp, tinted glasses, magnetic target, elevating tripod and hard-shell carrying case, this leveling system will get your jobsite up and running. Self-leveling in horizontal; locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation; manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90? split beam; visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range; laser rotates at 200, 400, 600 RPM; illuminated vertical vial; includes laser, (4) AA alkaline batteries, wall/ceiling mount, 8 feet grade rod, detector with (2) AAA alkaline batteries and clamp, tinted glasses, magnetic target, elevating tripod, instruction manual with warranty card and hard-shell carryin g case. Accuracy: 1/8 in. per 50 ft. Interior range (ft.): Up to 200. Exterior range (ft.): Up to 800.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLaser Levels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 22.03 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.