Johnson Level 40-6502 Laser Rotary Manual-Levelby Johnson Level
- Large and small scan modes achieve a laser chalk line
- Manual-leveling in horizontal and vertical planes
- Simultaneous 90 deg split beam in vertical mode
- Scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Variable rotation speed
- Rugged housing
With large and small scan modes that simulate a laser line and a manual-leveling feature in horizontal and vertical planes, this rotary laser is the ideal tool for any number of indoor or outdoor jobs. The rotary also features variable rotational speeds and a scan line that can be moved in either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions, whiles the simultaneous 90 deg split beam in vertical mode adds versatility. Emits horizontal laser plane or vertical laser plane with simultaneous 90? split beam; large and small scan modes achieve a chalk line; scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise; variable rotation speed. Batteries included.
- Product Type
- Laser Levels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLaser Levels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 2.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.