Johnson Level 40-0921 Line Laser Cross Self Levelingby Johnson Level
- Interior horizontal and vertical layout
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- 360 deg graduated base allows angle layout
- Emits cross line lasers, projects vertical and horizontal laser lines simultaneously
- Visual out of level indicator
Cross-line laser levels offer the highest value of any type of laser, they are extremely versatile, easy-to-use and inexpensive. Johnson's self-leveling cross-line laser projects two crisp, clean laser lines simultaneously, one vertical and one horizontal. Its 360 deg graduated base makes angle layout a snap and its locking mechanism protects the inner pendulum during transportation. Thanks to the laser's visual out of level indicator, you'll never need to worry about accuracy - if the laser can't self-level, it will alert you by flashing the beam. The elevating tripod attaches quickly and easily to the laser for hands-free use and the tinted laser glasses enhance beam visibility on the jobsite. And the hard-shell carrying case protects your equipment when not in use. Interior horizontal and vertical layout; locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation; 360 degree graduated base allows angle layout; emits cross line lasers; kit includes laser, tinted glasses, elevating tripod, instruction manual and hard-shell carrying case.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLaser Levels & Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 13.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.