Johnson Level 1904-0700 Rafter Square, Aluminum, 7 in Lby Johnson Level
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- EZ Read (tm) laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Continuous scribing notches is ideal for ripping at 3-1/2 and 5-1/2 in
- 2 x 4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2 in, 3 in and 3-1/2 in
- Low-glare, protective anodized finish
To develop one of the world's premium rafter squares, johnson first had to engineer the ez-read (tm) finish, its revolutionary anti-glare protective coating that diffracts sunlight rather than reflecting it, so it looks as crisp in full sun as it does in the shade. the ez-read (tm) finish also increases friction to better secure your square against your lumber when using it as a saw guide. the johnny square (r) is highly durable and accurate. its solid aluminum body construction with cnc-machined edges ensure an accurate reading every time. this rafter square also features continuous scribing notches that are ideal for ripping at 3-1/2 in and 5-1/2 in as well as handy markers that measure 2x4 board dimensions of 1-1/2 in, 3 in and 3-1/2 in.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsSquares Combination & Speed
- Shipping Weight
- 9.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.