Johnson Level 1888-1100 Angle Locator and Ruler, Functions: Metric, Sae, 0 to 360 Deg, Digital, Lcd Display, Stainless Steelby Johnson Level
- Digitally displays in degrees
- Stainless steel scale in 1/32 and mm
- Easy two-button operation
- Zero button sets any point to zero
- Lock function enables the blades to lock at any angle
- Automatic shut-off after 6 min without use
- This 11 in digital angle locator and ruler is ideal for checking and transferring angles for remodeling, cabinet or counter installation, measuring roof angles, aligning wood forms for concrete pours
Check and transfer angle measurements and have a ready straight edge all in one tool. this 11 in digital angle locator and ruler is made of durable stainless steel. the digital angle locator displays measurements digitally in degrees on an easy-to-read lcd display. it also features easy two-button operation, including a zero function that lets you set any angle as your zero point. the 11 in ruler portion of this tool includes a scale in 1/32's of an inch and in millimeters. and the lock function allows you to easily lock the blades at any angle, which is useful when transferring angles.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLevels - Angle, Post, Grade & Jamb
- Shipping Weight
- 14.24 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.