Johnson Level 1760-2400 Digital Box Level, 48 in L, 2-Vial, Aluminumby Johnson Level
- High-accuracy +0.1 deg at 0/90 deg
- Ideal for checking ADA compliance
- Angle inclination in five units of measure (degrees, percent, in/ft (fractional), in/ft (decimal), mm/m)
- EZ-Read??? backlit display visible in all lighting conditions
- Display inverts when working overhead
- Rigid box frame resists deflection and twist
- Solid block vials won't fog, leak or crack
- Shock absorbing end caps
Johnson's durable and accurate 24 in digital box level is the perfect addition to your toolbox. its ez-read??? backlit display is highly visible on both the dimmest and the brightest jobsites, while the digital measurement reading will automatically invert for convenience when you are taking overhead measurements. this level can show five units of measurement - degrees, percent, in/ft (fractional), in/ft (decimal) and mm/m and has an accuracy of +0.1 deg at 0/90 deg. durability is also never a concern with this level - its rigid box frame resists deflection and twist, shock absorbing end caps protect the level when it is dropped and the solid block vials were designed to never fog, leak or crack. it comes with a soft sided pouch to keep your tool clean and safe when not in use.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLevels 16 to 36 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.48 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.