ITW Red Head 07111 A7+ Epoxy Adhesive With Nozzle Gray 10 Ounceby ITW Red Head
- No extra time required for drying saturated concrete or water-filled holes
- Easy pumping even in cold temperatures
- Low-odor suitable for use indoors and in occupied buildings
- Optimum viscosity simplifies use in overhead and horizontal holes
- 18 months storage life minimizes waste and risk of using expired product
- Rugged, re-sealable cartridge resists breakage due to rough handling or cold temperatures
RED HEAD A7+ is a high-strength, fast-cure adhesive that is designed to securely anchor threaded rod and rebar to cured concrete and masonry. A7+ is one of the most versatile anchoring solutions on the market, suitable for use in an extremely wide range of applications and environmental conditions. Allows you to post install threaded rod and rebar. All-weather formula makes it ideal for outdoor civil infrastructure projects and other jobs involving wet jobsite conditions. Can be used for structural and nonstructural anchoring in concrete, block, and brick. Easy Dispensing with a standard caulk gun, eliminating the need for any special tools. A successful cure in cold temperatures, as low as 14° F. Increased productivity with a successful cure in saturated concrete and water-filled holes.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesConstruction Adhesives Cartridges & Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 1.38 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).