ITW Paslode 650198 Nail Mech Galv 2-1/2x.162in 2,000 Boxby ITW Paslode
- Head marked for easier nail identification during inspections
- Designed to reduce nail bending when driven into metal hardware
- Mechanically galvanized, premium corrosion protection with code recognition
- Heat treated nails to improve drive performance and reduce bending
- Patented paper tape collation formula provides clean shear for consistent drive performance
- Maintains strip integrity when in contact with moisture and will not fall apart when dropped
Metal connector nails positive placement round head galvanized dia x lgth in=.162 x 2-1/2
Our industry leading nails are designed and manufactured to match the specs of Paslode nailers so your nailer will run smooth, with fewer misfires and jams while driving flush, even into the toughest materials. For installing joist hangers, straps, framing anchors/ties, seismic/hurricane ties. Head marked for easier nail identification. ICC-ES recognized, ER-2126. Heat treated, paper tap collation.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersPneumatic NailsPneumatic Coil Framing Nails Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 34.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.