ITW Paslode 650198 Connector Nail, 2-1/2 in L, Steel, Galvanizedby ITW Paslode
- Head marked for easier nail identification during inspections
- Designed to reduce nail bending when driven into metal hardware
- Mechanically galvanized, premium corrosion protection with code recognition
- Heat treated nails to improve drive performance and reduce bending
- Patented paper tape collation formula provides clean shear for consistent drive performance
- Maintains strip integrity when in contact with moisture and will not fall apart when dropped
Our industry leading nails are designed and manufactured to match the specs of paslode nailers so your nailer will run smooth, with fewer misfires and jams while driving flush, even into the toughest materials.
- Product Type
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersPneumatic NailsPneumatic Coil Framing Nails Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 34.10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
Products Related To This Item
ITW Paslode 650382 Framing Nail, 2-3/8 in L, Steel, Galvanized, Full-Round Head, Smooth Shank
ITW Paslode 650386 Framing Nail, 3 in L, Hot-Dip Galvanized, Round Head, Smooth Shank
ITW Paslode 501000 Powermaster Plus Framing Nailer, 74 to 84 Nails Magazine, Paper Tape Collation, 0.082 Scfm Air