ITW Paslode 503000 Subfloor Fastening Nailer, 120 Magazineby ITW Paslode
- Rotation without destruction
- Strong non-destructive wood intersection
- Superior withdrawal resistance
- Compact design fits into tight spots
- Dual mode trigger easily switches from single or rapid cycles
- Metal exhaust cap for maximum durability
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment for instant changes to nail depth
Sub-floor fastening system for fast work, sturdy joins and peace and quiet, for use with our dedicated pneumatic coil nailer to get maximum performance, superior productivity on the jobsite and raise homeowner satisfaction. the tetragrip (tm) sub-floor fastening system is a technological breakthrough in sub-floor fastening for the residential builder. with its dedicated pneumatic coil nailer, the tetragrip (tm) sub-floor fastening system drives as fast as a nail and has the holding power of a screw. fast work, sturdy joints and peace and quiet.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPneumatic Nailers, Staplers & SuppliesPneumatic Coil Nailers
- Shipping Weight
- 20.75 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.