ITW GRK Fasteners 96025 Rugged Structural Screw 3/8 By 10 Inch Washer Head Individual (Case of 25)by ITW GRK Fasteners
- Recessed star drive for zero stripping, with six points of contact
- Cee thread for a clean finished look
- W-CUT (tm) for low torque, faster drive
- ZIP-TIP (tm) for no pre-drilling faster penetration
- Washer head for immense holding power
- Cutting pockets provide a clean hole, reduces splitting and bore with precision
- Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Easy to install lag alternative
GRK's RSS (tm) screw is made of specially hardened steel to provide you with high-tensile, torque and shear strength. The sharp threads and points bite instantly into the material (including hardwood), reducing the splitting effect due to smaller shanks. RSS (tm) screws that are 3-1/8 in and longer have CEE Threads which enlarge the screw hole for the non-threaded portion of the fastener, allowing the wood to settle easily and increases the screw's drawing strength. The CEE Thread also reduces the friction on the screw shank which can result in lowering the driving torque and the likelihood of splitting the wood. This is why the RSS (tm) screw is an efficient lag screw alternative. Our round head with built-in shield (washer type head) has no sharp edges like conventional lag screws. The added shoulder (nominal diameter) underneath the washer has the ability to center the RSS (tm) screw in pre-drilled hardware like hinges and connector plates.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsDeck & Exterior Building Screws - All TypesExterior Structural & Truss Head Screws
- Shipping Weight
- 3.63 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.