ITW GRK Fasteners 120670 Interior Low Profile Cabinet Screws #8 By 1-1/2 Inch Star White 80 Pack
- W-CUT (tm) low torque, smoother drive
- ZIP-TIP (tm) no pre-drilling, faster penetration
- Low-profile washer head, presses flush against work surface for extra holding power
- Recessed star drive, zero stripping, with six points of contact
- Case hardened steel, for high tensile, torque and shear strength
Grk's cabinet??? screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. cabinet??? screws are manufactured in a #8 ga (4 mm) diameter for universal size convenience. these screws are thin enough to prevent most material splitting, while providing sufficient strength to guarantee a secure installation. the washer head design presses flush against any material surface. builders have discovered that short cabinet??? screws can sometimes be used in vinyl siding installation, which makes this fastener ideal for both interior and exterior applications. the cabinet??? screw can also be used for light duty framing applications where a smaller diameter shank is necessary, yet a need exists for drawing power delivered by the washer head.