ITW GRK 57831 Caliburn Concrete Screw Pan Head Star Drive 1/4 By 2-1/4 Inch 50 Packby ITW GRK
- Star drive eliminates stripping for improved productivity
- Heavy-duty threads lock into concrete and can be removed and reinserted without screw damage
- Countersinking bugle head locks wood to concrete for complete installation and effective anchoring
- Climatek??? coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- Caliburn??? PH pan head, which is ideal for an exposed finished look including installation of electrical boxes
Concrete screws caliburn - ph yellow zinc finish - t-30 bit included - handy-pak size in=1/4 x 2-1/4
Caliburn??? concrete screws are professionally engineered fasteners with a patented thread design for ease of driving the screw in concrete and similar applications. Available in three different head styles for multiple applications. Caliburn???, Caliburn??? PH and Caliburn??? XL are Climatek??? coated for high corrosion resistance. Caliburn's uncompromised draw and pull-out strength make it possible to be used in jobs which previously required an anchor. The screws aggressive thread design afford it the ability to be removed and reinserted into the same pilot hole numerous times without the concern of the fastener breaking or the threads wearing. For heavy duty concrete and masonry. Zero stripping recessed Star Drive. Aggressive Heavy duty threads lock into concrete. Can be removed and reinserted without screw damage. Countersinking Bugle Head locks wood to concrete for complete installation and e ffective anchoring. Caliburn PH pan head is ideal for an exposed finished look including installation of electrical boxes. Caliburn XL washer head design for superior holding power. Caliburn XL is code approved under ICC report ESR-3251. Climatek coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrewsConcrete Anchor Screws - All TypesConcrete Anchor Screws - Washer Head
- Shipping Weight
- 1.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.